Sunday, February 14, 2010

God Is Tugging My Heart...

....and he is pulling it toward Cleveland,Ohio. No really, I did just type that. Me...the Steelers fan, but yes. We are hurting here in Ohio, and I knew this but until I viewed the following video I didn't realize just how much worse Cleveland is struggling than other parts of the US. It is a heartbreaking reality check of how hard things are just an hour away from me, yet to most of us, out of sight is easily out of mind as well. I am praying for God to continue to tug our hearts toward Cleveland and guide us where we can help. This video was shown at the beginning of our church service at Rivertree Christian Church in Canton. It was put together by Momentum Christian Church,a church that our church helped plant in Cleveland to start to reach out to Cleveland and bring God's love to those hurting so much....Please take a minute and view this and if nothing else, say a prayer that he continues to use those of us able to help in order to reach out to those struggling so much.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx-BqG8jIw8

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow :( So sad.

    On the other hand, I like how your blog has came along! It looks great :)

    ReplyDelete